Great tasting fries with up to 80% less fat*
Thanks to patented TurboStar rapid air technology
With Philips unique TurboStar rapid air technology you can fry food using minimal oil and prepare delicious and evenly cooked dishes. There’s no need for preheating and with the new compact design you can still cook large amount of food.
Fast, easy and time efficient
- Detachable parts- dishwasher safe
- Easy clean in 90 secs- QuickClean basket with non-stick mesh
- Fry, bake, grill and roast your favorite foods at home
- Tasty food in less time: no pre-heating required
- Grill pan accessory for more versatile recipes
Healthy and tasty results every time
- Delicious dishes:tender on the inside, crispy on the outside
- Over 200 recipes in app and free recipe book included
- Up to 50% more homogenous end results-TurboStar technology*
- Unique TurboStar technology for healthier frying
- Large 0.8 kg capacity, 20% compacter*
- Universal EasyClick handle - easily exchange accessories
Airfryer TurboStar Rapid Air Technology, Low fat fryer, Red, 1425W, 0.8kg
Crispy and tender results
Thanks to Philips TurboStar technology, all food is exposed to this constant, circulating heat and is cooked through simultaneously. The result is evenly fried food – with no turning needed - even when food is piled up. In addition to the heated air flow, powerful direct heat from above quickly crisps the food for delicious, golden-brown results. “Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside”
Not just great for frying, the innovative Philips Airfryer with Rapid Air technology also lets you grill, bake and even roast your favorite dishes for a one stop solution for all of your meals.
Philips Airfryer is ready to use immediately. Integrally faster from start to end it drives every day usage by superiority along the whole cooking process.
With Philips’ Airfryer QuickClean basket which includes a removable non-stick mesh, cleaning becomes easier and faster. The removable nonstick coated drawer and the food basket are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Philips Airfryer with TurboStar technology saves you and your home from the smell of fried oil compared to a regular fryer.
Small in size, big in capacity
The new Airfryer has been designed with compactness in mind (20% smaller) while still enabling to cook large amount of food (800 gr). With its reduced size it blends in perfectly onto the kitchen counter-top and serves delicious meals for the whole family. Its thoughtful size enables every day usage and a world of possibilities.
The unique Philips TurboStar generates fast superheated air to fry your food with little to no added oil. Philips Airfryer also creates less smell than conventional fryers, it is easy to clean, safe and economical for your daily use!
Universal EasyClick handle
Philips' new universal EasyClick handle helps you mix and match the right cooking accessory and achieve the best results for your key dishes- every day. Additionally it allows for compacter storage after use.
- Product features: Automatic shut-off, Cool wall exterior, Cord storage, Dishwasher safe, Non-slip feet, On/off switch, Patented Rapid air, Ready signal, Temperature control, Time control, Poweron light, Quickclean
- 2-year worldwide guarantee
- Packaging: > 90% recycled materials
- User manual: 100% recycled paper
- Power: 1425 W
- Voltage: 220 V
- Capacity basket: 800 g
Weight and dimensions
- Dimensions of product (LxWxH): 266x292x276 mm
- Weight of product: 5,3 kg
- Color: Red
- Material of main body: Plastic
Write Your Own Review
- - Free Shipping for purchase above $200, $5 delivery charge for purchase below $200
- - Self-collection option is available at check out portion.
- - Your parcel will arrive within 2 to 5 working days after you have placed your order.
- - Delivery times are estimated and not guaranteed, unless differently specified in the deal Fine Print
- Add to Wishlist
Regular Price: $459.00
Special Price $399.00